Upper Arm Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor â€“ Microlife MAM-PC
Microlife is a world leader in the development and manufacture of equipment for medical diagnosis for professional and private use.
Best Upper Arm Automatic BP monitor available in the Brazilian market.
- Archives last 99 measurements.
- Oscillometric measuring method.
- Fully digital.
- Inflates and deflates automatically.
- Includes carrying case.
- High precision.
- MAM Technology * (Average).
- PAD Technology * (Arrhythmias).
- BHS Protocol (A/A), ESH and AAMI.
- Approved by INMETRO-ML 275/09.
- Approved by Anvisa.
- Approved by the US FDA (American certificate equivalent to Anvisa).
- Allows data transmission via USB (cable included).
- Package Contents: 1 pressure device, 1 data transfer cable, 1 installation CD, 1 clamp and cuff, 1 instruction manual, 1 carrying bag and 4 AA batteries.
- 3 years warranty.
Note: Doesnâ€™t include power cord.
It is simple to use. Put the clamp and press the 0/I button. The measurement result displays on a large liquid crystal display - LCD.
Allows computer connection. The data analysis Software Blood Pressure Analyzer (BPA) determines results. Available in English only.
The accuracy of the results obtained by Microlife MAM makes it a trustworthy device for firm diagnosis of hypertension.
* The oscillometric measurement devices uses an electronic pressure sensor with a numerical readout of blood pressure. In most cases the cuff is inflated and released by an electrically operated pump and valve, which can adapt to the wrist (elevated to the height of the heart), and preferably the upper arm.
* MAM Technology (Microlife Average Mode) - allows greater precision. Pressure is measured three times automatically. Calculates the average of three consecutive measurements. This technology offers results in a particularly reliable measurement (recommended by doctors).
* PAD technology (Pulse Arrhythmia Detection) - detects irregular heartbeats during the measurement (arrhythmias).
The blood pressure monitor Microlife MAM BP3AC1 is validated in accordance to the BHS (British Hypertension Society) protocol.
In addition to being approved by the British Hypertension Society, Microlife is the only brand that has products in the Brazilian market with the highest degree of the BHS protocol, A/A. "A" to systolic pressure (maximum pressure) and "A" to diastolic pressure (minimum pressure).
MAM BP3AC1 BP monitoring device is also approved by the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) and the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) which along with the British Hypertension Society (BHS) make up the top three validation associations for hypertension.
Besides all these trials, MAM BP3AC1 is also recognized by UNIFESP (Escola Paulista de Medicina) and the British Hypertension Society for quality and accuracy.
According to the BHS protocol, this device is also recommended for pregnant women and is able to detect preeclampsia.
British Hypertension Society (BHS) is an organization that counts on doctors, nurses and other health professionals who provide hypertension care along with physicians and scientists at the forefront of cardiovascular research. The Society offers a broad spectrum of scientific and educational activities.
Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) - is a nonprofit organization founded in 1967. A diverse community of about 7.000 health technology professionals united by an important mission: to support the health of the community in the development, management and use of safe and effective medical technology.
European Society of Hypertension (ESH) - aims to promote, support and organize activities concerned with the continuing medical education in the field of hypertension and associated cardiovascular diseases.
As market leader, Microlife has a highly elevated discretion as to the accuracy and quality of itâ€™s products. Thus, it is the most prestigious brand in the Brazilian and global market. See for yourself!
See what TV program Bem Estar consultant, Dr. DĂ©cio Mion, said about automatic blood pressure monitors. The device used for the demonstration was Microlife MAM BP3AC1PC (9:20). Click here!